Expert Gold Miner
Expert X Session Trade
iRVI iDEMA Expert
I Stoshastic Expert
Expert Advisors, or also known as “EAs”, are a tremendously popular program in the trading community. The general concept is easy – the program follows the trader’s instructions with certain criteria before opening or closing.
In other words, it is automated trading with experts. You do not even need to touch the mouse and the keyboard for your orders to go in and out.
Why use an expert advisor? Well, if you already have the mechanical device in place, you can add the EA to replicate movements as soon as your criteria is met. Meaning – you do not need to stare at the screen constantly to make the moves you want when you want. Your EA does them for you.
So then why would you spend hours staring, when you can live your life while your sidekick EA takes care of everything for you.
We have prepared a full tutorial for installing the EA on your MetaTrader, but before we get there, we would like to put out a fair warning. A lot of the people are creating Expert Advisors that do not function as they are advertised. Be wary of such programs and products, as they will do you more harm than anything else.
DO NOT be fooled by their flashy marketing and guarantees of amazing profits!
But would it not be great if you could create the EA of your dreams – just like you want it? To tell the truth, it is not the most convenient task and it requires time, but if it were easy then everyone would be doing it.
We urge you to learn and understand all the components of the EA that you plan to use.
Remember! You are entrusting a computer program with your hard-earned cash here.
Make sure you understand all the ins and outs before you load it on the terminal.
Step-by-step instructions: Installing an EA
Step 1. Prepare files before the transfer of LogicBot
- Launch your MT5 platform.
- Click on the top left corner of your MT5 – File tab.
- Hover over the tab Click on it, and the menu will appear.
- Choose the Open Data Folder option.
- In that Data folder, you will see several other folders – click on MQL5.
- Click on the first one to pop – the Experts folder, click on that.
- Then choose the Advisors folder, click on that.
- That is our destination folder – leave it open.
Step 2. Install your Logicbot on the MT5 platform
- Open MT5 platform.
- Open your unzipped and extracted file in the folder with different experts.
- Choose the one that you need – now it is “XSessionTrade”.
- Copy that – ex5 file. (MQL5 program)
- Paste it into the Data folder MQL5\Experts\Advisors, the destination folder we opened initially.
Step 3. Adjust the settings
- Go to your MetaTrader 5 now.
- Go to Navigation and right click the expert advisors.
- You will see different options and choose the refresh one.
- Then you will see the XSessionTrade appear on your list.